If your order status or tracking details show that your package was delivered, but you can’t locate it, we recommend waiting at least 24 hours before taking action, as order status or tracking details may sometimes be changed ahead of a package’s delivery. Once that time has passed, try the following:
• Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
• Check nearby spots where the package may have been left.
• Ask a neighbor if they accepted a delivery on your behalf.
• Verify the shipping address on your order to ensure it was correct.
If you’ve followed the above steps and your package still cannot be located, please contact us directly so we can help.
Tips for protecting your packages from theft:
• Ship to a secure location.
• Track your package so you know approximately when it will arrive.
• Join up with your neighbors to look out for each other’s deliveries.
• Install a doorbell or security camera.
• Consider purchasing a secure package locker or box for your porch.